A Beautifully Authentic Atmosphere
Enjoy Seattle’s best Ethiopian restaurant in a beautifully authentic atmosphere that captures the warmth and zest of Ethiopian culture. Ethiopian dishes are prepared with a distinctive variety of unique spices for an unforgettably striking dining experience. Dining in Ethiopia is characterized by the ritual of breaking “injera” (a flat Teff-grained bread) and sharing food from a common plate, signifying the bonds of loyalty and friendship.
Adey Abeba offers:
• Fresh coffee roasted right here at Adey Abeba
• Traditional Ethiopian coffee ceremonies once daily and upon request
• Reservations available for wedding receptions, anniversaries, graduations, and parties–with plenty of space for DJs and dancing.
• A full bar with a wide selection of the finest Ethiopian beers and traditional honey wine
• Sundays open for special reservations
• A beautiful, romantic, family-friendly environment
• The experience of chefs who cooked professionally in Ethiopia
• And because our customers are like family to us, we serve very generous portions at exceptionally reasonable prices.