A Beautifully Authentic Atmosphere
Enjoy Seattle’s most tasteful Ethiopian restaurant in an atmosphere capturing both the warmth and zest of Ethiopian culture. Ethiopian dishes are prepared with a variety of spices for a uniquely satisfying dining experience. Dining in Ethiopia is characterized by the ritual of breaking “injera” (a flat teff-grained bread) and sharing food from a common plate—signifying bonds of loyalty and friendship.
Adey Abeba offers:
- Fresh coffee roasted right here at Adey Abeba
- Traditional Ethiopian coffee ceremonies once daily and upon request
- Reservations available for wedding receptions, anniversaries, graduations, and parties—with plenty of space for DJs and dancing
- A vibrant bar with a wide selection of the finest Ethiopian beers and traditional honey wine
- Sundays open for special reservations
- A beautiful, romantic, family-friendly environment
- The experience of chefs who cooked professionally in Ethiopia
- And because our customers are like family to us, we serve very generous portions at reasonable prices.